Welcome to WonderVet! Carefully review this document as it dictates the relationship between you and us, and stipulates the legally binding rules that govern your use of our mobile veterinary services and the facilities we provide through our platform.
Should you have queries regarding this agreement, kindly reach out to us here.
• We offer a service that enables users to schedule appointments with a range of third-party providers of pet services, including but not limited to veterinarians, etc., with the primary goal of assisting pets in need.
• WonderVet is strictly a mobile booking platform, and we do not provide any pet services ourselves. Instead, we serve as a liaison, connecting you with pet service providers.
• Any material supplied to us by the customer as part of our feedback and review process can be used in our social or other marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to text, multimedia images, audio, or video.
• As we do not offer these services, we are not a party to a contract for any pet services with you. If you encounter any issues, you will need to take it up with the pet service providers.
• You will be able to pay for the pet services you want through our mobile application. We will charge a fee for using WonderVet to procure pet services.
• When using our Service, you agree that you will not partake in any activities that could harm us, other users, or pet service providers, or violate any laws or rights of third parties.
• We have the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
• If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled time, or you are not available on your phone 30 minutes before the appointment, or not contactable when the vet arrives, or your pet/s are not prepared for examination, or if suitable parking is not available for our mobile veterinary clinic, WonderVet reserves the right to charge the house call fee as per booking due to potential revenue loss resulting from the booked service provider not being able to attend other appointments.
• WonderVet reserves the right to add a charge if the booking information provided is inaccurate, which includes understating the aggression, weight, or manageability of your pet.
• We are not liable for any damages that you may suffer by using any of the services WonderVet connects you with. All risks involved in using the services fall on your shoulders, and, therefore, we are not liable in any way for any liabilities that you may incur or damages that you may suffer.
• To ensure that WonderVet’s service provider is fully compensated for the services provided, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to (i) place on hold or pre-authorise the estimated fees of the service to be provided, or (ii) refund, provide credits, or arrange for the third-party payment service to do so. WonderVet reserves the right to cancel an appointment if there was an issue with the pre-authorisation of the estimated fees of the service to be provided.
In the event that WonderVet, in its sole discretion, believes that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, WonderVet reserves the right to take any action it deems necessary to protect its interests, including but not limited to suspending or terminating your account; refusing to provide you with services; suing you for damages; reporting you to law enforcement authorities; and publishing your personal information and details of such breach on WonderVet’s website. Such actions are not exclusive, and WonderVet may take other actions it deems appropriate.
In the event of a dispute between you and a Service Provider, or between you and WonderVet, we will attempt to resolve such disputes in good faith. However, WonderVet will have no obligation to resolve any disputes.
If you have a complaint about the Service, you should contact our customer service team at [email protected]. We aim to resolve any complaints within 14 days, although we are not legally obligated to do so.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which WonderVet operates. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and WonderVet and supersede any prior agreements, understandings, or arrangements between you and WonderVet.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
You may not assign these Terms and Conditions or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without WonderVet’s express written consent.
WonderVet’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by WonderVet without restriction.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and WonderVet. You have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of WonderVet.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact WonderVet at [email protected].
This Agreement does not create, recognize, or establish a partnership, franchise, agency, joint venture, or formal business entity of any kind, or any fiduciary or similar relationship between you and us (the “Parties”). The Parties are independent, each acting in their name and for their purpose. The rights and obligations of the Parties are limited to those expressly stated in this Agreement.
Use of WonderVet, including but not limited to WonderVet house calls, WonderVet chat, or any assistance we provide in finding a suitable veterinary professional, does not create a Vet-Patient relationship. WonderVet’s chat and phone call services are intended to provide general information only and are not a substitute for veterinary advice.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant the professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work, or any other information about service providers. We do not guarantee that any service provider is duly licensed, in good standing under the law, or available at any given time. We are not liable for any decision made, action taken, unfulfilled appointments, injuries, or other consequences resulting from the use of the Service or related to transportation in emergencies.
We strongly recommend that you verify a Service Provider’s credentials, education, and standing by making confirmatory phone calls to the appropriate licensing or certification authorities and further verifying information about a particular Service Provider by contacting their office, asking your current veterinary professional, or consulting the relevant association(s).
If your pet needs immediate medical attention, promptly take it to the nearest emergency veterinary hospital.
Any communications with service providers provided through WonderVet are for general information only and are not a substitute for an in-person evaluation. Information and views provided by the service providers are those of the individual service provider, not WonderVet.
WonderVet Telepet service provided by a registered veterinarian is not a substitute for an in-person visit.
WonderVet does not provide veterinary advice. Any information obtained from WonderVet is for informational, booking, scheduling, and payment purposes only.
We own all intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, in the Service. This Agreement does not transfer any of these rights to you.
WonderVet grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the Service for your personal use, subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the restrictions in this Agreement.
You agree not to take any action that could harm WonderVet, its users, or violate any applicable laws or third-party rights.
We may terminate your account or prevent you from using the Service at our discretion, with or without cause, at any time and without notice. If you wish to terminate your account, you can contact us at [email protected]
We use third-party services to maintain the Service, over whose content or policies we have no control. We are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any third party’s content or policies.
We provide the Service and any other software referenced in this Agreement “as is” and “as available,” without any warranties, express or implied. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of user content or any other data or information provided or received through the Service. We disclaim all liability for any act or omission of any service provider, or other third party.
You agree that any risks related to your use of WonderVet, its services, and your interactions with other users or service providers are entirely yours. WonderVet Pty Ltd and any other party involved in the creation or delivery of the service aren’t liable for any incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages related to personal injury or emotional distress arising from the agreement or any service contract. The total liability of WonderVet Pty Ltd for all damages won’t exceed the payments you’ve made under your service contract in the past month or a hundred Australian dollars.
You agree to defend and indemnify WonderVet Parties from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, or debt, and expenses arising from or related to your use of the service, your violation of this agreement, any infringement or misappropriation of third-party intellectual property rights, your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or any service contract.
Any claim you may have against us related to your use of the service must be filed within one year after such claim arose. After this period, your claim will be permanently barred.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time, either temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
We may provide you with notices, including changes to this agreement. If you access WonderVet in an unauthorised manner, you may not receive these notices. However, by using the service, you are considered to have received all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed WonderVet properly.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the subject matter hereof. Any modification to this Agreement must be in writing and must be signed by both parties.
This Agreement is governed by, subject to, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of your state, and the federal laws of Australia.
We won’t be held liable for any delays, failure in performance, or interruption of service that is beyond our reasonable control, such as natural disasters, civil disturbances, war, strikes, or failure of telecommunications or Internet services.
If we fail to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power, or privilege under this Agreement, it does not mean we’ve waived that right, power, or privilege.
If any term of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable under any law, that term will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the term or provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law. The validity or enforceability of the remaining terms of this Agreement won’t be affected.